Pest & Mosquito Control
One of our state-licensed technicians will inspect you property, noting any areas of mosquito activity and breeding locations. Mosquitoes love to breed in standing water that collects in birdbaths, gutters or discarded containers. These and other high risk areas will be treated with special products designed to control existing mosquito larvae.
Your state-certified mosquito technician will pay special attention to where adult biting mosquitoes rest during the day- including in the foliage of trees and shrubs or in shaded areas under decks and eaves.
Our mosquito service plan provides:
- A combination of treatments to break the mosquito’s life cycle, preventing larvae from becoming breeding, biting, and potentially disease-carrying adults
- Monthly or one-time treatments during mosquito season
- Protection from mosquito-borne diseases, such as Zika, West Nile virus and Chikungunya
Mosquito Fact: Only the female mosquito bites you because the “beak” on the male mosquito is not built in a way that it can bite you!
Mosquito Control (Charged monthly from April-October)
- 6 applications of mosquito control
- Mosquito Free Guarantee
- Grub control (1 time treatment)
- Insect control